Diving in Maldives can be experienced throughout the islands, but Baros Maldives is unique as an underwater destination for several reasons:
- It has two centres devoted to diving and exploring the sea: The Dive Centre and the separate Marine Centre.
- It has a stunning house reef full of spectacular marine life just a few strokes or walking paces from the beach (no need to go by boat).
- There are 30 world class dive spots within less than 50 minutes by boat.
- At the Dive Centre guests can learn not only scuba diving, but also participate in Eco Diving as the EcoDive Centre is the first in the Maldives.
- At the separate Marine Centre, guests can borrow snorkelling gear free of charge, join guided snorkelling excursions, obtain information and take part in awareness programmes conducted by the resident Marine Biologist.